- Product description
Experience 5 Different Regions from Italy! Extra Virgin Olive Oil Gift Set.
Imported with Limited Quantities. Set of 5 Olive Oil Varieties ( 1 Olive Variety per Bottle)
First Cold Pressed (2020 Limited Production)
Tasting and Dipping Olive Oil Gift Set (Gift Box Included)
Naturally Gluten Free, Non-Allergenic - (5 pack x 8.5 fl.oz (250ml)
This Olive Oil Gift Set is a Limited Edition First Cold Press Set for 2020.
• Explore a different taste from 5 Italian regions with every unique olive oil bottle.
• 5 - 250 ML Bottles of our finest limited edition flavors: Ravece, Nocellara, Oliarola, Cortina, Carolea.
• A gift everyone will love. Great for a corporate giveaway, friends, family, and foodies.
• Treat yourself to a simple way to create nourishing meals with 5 different olive oil taste imported straight from Italy.
• Perfect for pasta, marinades, breads, grilled meats, avocado toast, and salad dressings.
• Limited Production Imported, first cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil gift pack.
• Quality since 1904 from Basso Olive Oil.
We collected the best First Cold Pressed Olive Oil from throughout Italy.
Each Imported bottle is from a different region of Italy and produced from a specific olive. Travel through Italy and experience the best in virgin olive oil with this 2020 limited production Virgin Olive Oil gift set.
What are the 5 Unique Olive Oil flavors?
Ravece: From the Capania, Avellino Province. This olive oil has a slightly herbaceous aroma and strong green tomato, artichoke and tomato leaf notes.
Nocellara: From Sicily. This olive oil is quite complex, presenting fresh vegetal notes, tomato and herbs. Its bitter and spicy notes are of medium-high and persistent intensity.
Oliarola: From Puglia, Bari Provence. This olive oil has a bitter and spicy taste and embellished with pleasant sweet almond tones. Produced from Ogliarola olives.
Cortina: Imported from Puglia, North Barese. This olive oil has a bitter and spicy intense taste, typical of this variety, and it is accompanied by pleasant artichoke or bitter vegetable notes.
Carolea: Imported from Calabria, Cosenza e Catanzaro. This olive oil is harmonious at the taste, with a bitter, spicy and balanced flavor and with sweet almond tones.
- Rating & reviews